Current available jobs that best match slugger:
» Global Product Director of Performance Non-wood Bats - Louisville Slugger (Louisville, KY)
» Apply for Future Notification - Museums Job Board (Various Locations, US)
Technical Services: Graphic Design/Creative Services
Global Product Director of Performance Non-wood Bats - Louisville Slugger (Louisville, KY)
As the Global Product Director of Performance Non-wood Bats, you will set the overall vision, direction and execution of three year line plan for non-wood bats. In addition, this forward thinking position sets the overall branding and graphic vision for the three year line plan and incorporates known consumer needs and insights. This position also oversees the strategy and execution of field testing. This vital role will help shape the experience of today’s and tomorrow’s players.
· Leads and provides guidance to R&D engineers in translating category strategy into objectives and ensures execution through implementation.
· Develops third party relationships to bring about innovation in product and graphics.
· Manages the development and execution of all bat cosmetics from idea generation to product launch.
· Establishes category GMROI targets and tracks the performance against them.
· Partners with Supply Chain in the sourcing events for supplier evaluation, negotiation and selection.
· Performs other job-related duties and responsibilities as may be assigned.
Competencies Required For This Position:
To perform the job successfully, an individual should demonstrate the following competencies:
Strategic Planning, Design, Project Management, Interpersonal Communications, Leadership, Team Work, Cost Consciousness, Innovation, Business Acumen and Negotiations.
Apply for Future Notification Only: Future Notification
Apply for Future Notification - Museums Job Board (Various Locations, US)
If you would like to be notified of positions in the future with the Museum Network, please press "apply" below and fill out the entire application. Make sure your email is correct and you check off the notification boxes, otherwise we cannot send you notifications. Once you receive notification of a job, you must come back to the site to reapply.
Entering your record here does not make you an applicant to any specific position. If you need to update, edit, modify or delete your record, please go to "Edit Your Information" above and put in your email address and password.
Click here to view all other job opportunities on this board.
Contact the TeamWorkOnline webmaster / FAQ